1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where did the Stream go?

Discussion in 'Hey Yo Stine...' started by Drake Slator, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Drake Slator

Drake Slator New Member

I've been sitting in your channel for days wondering where all the madness went? Is Twitch just bugging hardcore on me? Or is your machine having troubles? I saw at the bottom of your stream you were looking at a new one, but I have no clue how to drop a comment on it. -.-

2. Stinefelt

Stinefelt EAG
    Staff Member Community Owner Donator Member

Hey my computer is giving me trouble and also is my health. I have been quite sick and I know someone told me 3 days I been sick. I am trying to stream it help me a lot and I like to give to others right now.

3. Drake Slator

Drake Slator New Member

Damn, that sucks. Send someone out on a Quest for Fresh Pineapple! Even if it's not a common cold a well ripened citrus fruit is amazing!
    Plus if you don't like pineapples you can freeze it and use it as Potato Gun Ammo to clear the neighbor kids off your lawn. =)

4. Stinefelt

Stinefelt EAG
    Staff Member Community Owner Donator Member

Well my wife does very good at keeping the yard clear from well just about everything (evil laugh) and I love pineapples. The lady that always steals my money is at most nice in return to let me leave with sponge bobs house. Yet I never feel guilty when I get the urge to chop it up and eat it!