1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What must someone do in order to receive a faction planet from Zortan

Discussion in 'Hey Yo Stine...' started by Manley, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Manley

Manley New Member

Currently seeking out what my faction must do in order to be given a faction planet, I recently visited the EAG site and read that only the faction planets are going to be safe from wipes, which are taking place weekly/ bi weekly. In order to prevent my factions work from being in vain, I am making the request to know how we shall go about getting a faction planet. Currently I have ships that are hand built but cant be bp into the server, Id really appreciate it if I didnt have to lose them.

2. Stinefelt

Stinefelt EAG
    Staff Member Community Owner Donator Member

How many members are in your faction, and again nothing in the server wipes unless it becomes corrupt.

3. panther

panther New Member

The faction NGL No Game No Life with 4 members would like to request a faction planet I would be glad to move this request but I don't know where this seemed as good a place as any

4. Stinefelt

Stinefelt EAG
    Staff Member Community Owner Donator Member

@Zortan would you be willing to honor a request at this time?

5. panther

panther New Member

Praise be @Zortan
    Also I would like to clarify we now have 5 members and yes I know we have not been on for a total of two weeks and I have read all the rules and we would still like to request one

#5 panther, Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  6. Zortan

Zortan EAG Server Admin
    Staff Member EAG Developer EAG Server Admin EAG Support Team Member

Greetings Panther, and welcome to my universe. I have made the decision that at this time, I will not be creating new worlds. I wish to see how the population responds to the new birth of the Universe, and the events we wish to hold. This is in no way a reflection of you and your faction. If you continue to be active on the server, and maintain your members, you shall have your world. Patience is a virtue, exercise it now, and you shall be rewarded.