1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Viral

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by viralunit1, Dec 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. viralunit1

viralunit1 New Member

Yo, I'm ViralUnit1 AKA Velani Karu on SL. I run a pretty big group on SL (SecondLife) and i've basically started up on Empyrion again as a sort of stress relief/outlet. I'm basically what's known as a WhiteHat and if there's anything broken, i'll report it ASAP to relevant individuals capable of fixing problems that may linger.

I've been following Empyrion since early Alpha and am still looking forward to more new content as it's released, and hoping I can contribute to fixing any particular game breaking bugs that may pop up in the process. I've decided to pop onto this server cluster out of pure random selection and hope that if there's anything I can do to assist/contribute i'll do my best!

If there's any beta testing involved with any unique functions for this particular server cluster, i'll happily volunteer for any testing that may be needed for any such things. :D

Look forward to seeing people in game and hope to develop some fun and interesting blueprints as I figure out all the new changes made since I last played. ^_^

2. Stinefelt

Stinefelt Executive Staff
    Staff Member Community Owner Donator Member

@viralunit1 welcome aboard, and nice to see some random selection lol. Any suggestions we have a suggestion area as well, and @joemorin73 heads our dev team, so anything code based he would be the best person to talk to. Hope you have fun on the server. ;)