1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Updated UPDATE ON STINE

Discussion in 'EAG Announcements' started by Hitliz, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Hitliz

Hitliz Executive Member
    Staff Member Executive Member Donator Member

I wanted to give everyone an update on Stine, and a little more information about his condition.
    He has been in the hospital since Wednesday the 26th. His blood sugar was unstable, which caused the symptoms and severe pain he was having. He was making some improvements with regulated medications and improved nutrition. He had a bit of a setback today. They are not sure why but know that it is related to his ongoing condition due to his brain injury of several years ago. They talking about doing deeper brain scans as they investigate. Despite that, he is in good spirits, and said to express his appreciation for all those who are praying for him, and asks that we not give up on him, he'll be back.
    I want to echo that and say thank you all for your support and your thoughts and prayers for him and that you continue to keep him there.
    Hitliz

M 1 N 1 T likes this.
  2. M 1 N 1 T

M 1 N 1 T EAG Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Member

Thank You so very much Hitliz for keeping us informed :D Prayers will never end here..We love and miss you too Stine!! We keep that light shining! :D Happy New Years to All!! Please be safe and Thank You All for Your wonderful words of love hope and prayers :D

3. AngerMangment

AngerMangment New Member

Getting sick during the Holidays always is a big bummer, I hope Stine's Spirits stay High and his recovery is swift.

4. [BC]Rand0m_Her0

[BC]Rand0m_Her0 New Member

Hi all,

I know, blast from the past. Haven't been around much with my work schedule, but I saw Liz's post in Discord and wanted to get on to share my love.

Stine -- I hope you get better soon!

Happy New Years and Happy Holidays to everyone as well!

5. The_German_Fritz

The_German_Fritz New Member

Thank you very much my best wishes for recovery
    Hope he`s getting better and better each day.

6. shargett2

shargett2 New Member

Hitliz,
    Was wanting to see if Stine is feeling better. Has he been released, or is he still in the hospital?