1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twofingers here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by twofingers, Apr 1, 2018.

1. twofingers

twofingers VIP Silver
    Donator Member VIP Silver

Hello Galactic survivalist Twofingers here I have to admit this is by far one of the better servers I have been on I enjoy building ships and expanding the faction Dark Intent (DAR) I look forward to meeting new people currently my faction is 6 strong. See you soon

2. twofingers

twofingers VIP Silver

So a little about myself. I love long space flights in open space. I like building bases and CVs. Not to big on using Workshop; that's not to say I haven't used one or two blueprints and modified them.

3. twofingers

twofingers VIP Silver

I upgraded my account to Silver. I don't see it yet on here but its done. I cant wait for 8.0, I hope it will not be bug infested.

4. TheGuru

TheGuru Executive Member
    Staff Member Executive Member Donator Member

Welcome to EAG. If you don't see the upgraded status, you should tag @Stinefelt (I just did, so he should see this soon)

5. Stinefelt

Stinefelt Executive Staff
    Staff Member Community Owner Donator Member

Welcome aboard, I have to say that it's admirable that your avatar matches the name. Once the system decides to wake up it should sync, I will keep an eye on it. Thank you for helping to support the community. However I'm sure it will have it's bugs lol!