1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twitch Prime & VIP

Discussion in 'Hey Yo Stine...' started by Devtime, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Devtime

Devtime New Member

Hey yo Stine!

I remember reading that I'm eligible VIP Bronze in Empyrion for being a Twitch subscriber. Is that still going?

Stinefelt likes this.
  2. Stinefelt

Stinefelt EAG
    Staff Member Community Owner Donator Member

With the many changes we are still letting the dust settle around here as much has been changed around. The real vision was pushed forward of having fun, where folks could have a pace to gather in a community, and bring their elements to the games to enjoy. With that some changes were made to the VIP packages that just made them support for the community, and we haven't had any time to reflect on anything additional at this time.

The VIP / Twitch Subscriptions have made great impacts in what I call the Stineaways during the stream where random acts of kindness are done. Such as this month where two copies of Empyrion Galactic Survival were gifted directly from Steam to two dedicated viewers on the stream directly in the moment. We also have a http://shop.eag.space setup where you can redeem ecoins for cool items that is also supported by VIP Members and our wonderful Twitch Subscribers.

This is not most likely what you wanted to read in the qwerty world, and I can understand that. My goal however is not fully done here! My ask is that you simply have fun, and to continue enjoying things as we move forward and work to bring more for the enjoyment of everyone.