1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tab1138

Discussion in 'Hi my name is..' started by Tab1138, Jun 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Tab1138

Tab1138 New Member

Hi I am Tab1138. I am a father of two boys. I buy sell repair and scrap anything I can get my hands on for a living. So I frequent yard sells storage units and even the curb for anything I can make a dollar on. There isn't much about me just the same thing everyone else goes through. I am Divorced and not looking for any relationship I am just here to have Fun and unwind playing video games. My boys love playing video games and know much more about computers then I ever will. Guess I will stop now feel free to ask me anything and I might answer you depending on the question.

2. Zorchin

Zorchin EAG Support Team
    Staff Member Donator EAG Support Team Member

Welcome! Glad to have ya. Video games are a great way to unwind. I do IT for a living, so if your kids wanna know anything just ask. (Or if you want something to stump them with) Hope you stick around and have a great time.

3. Stinefelt

Stinefelt EAG
    Staff Member Community Owner Donator Member

Ahoy! I wasn't quite a lucky with having the two boys, however I was blessed with two daughters. So you do the storage war thing lol... YUP.. YUPPPPP! I always get a kick out of that show, but really have a great time and very thankful you took the time to find your way here to link up for some fun gaming.