1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News READ THIS FIRST PLEASE!

Discussion in 'EAG Announcements' started by Hitliz, Aug 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitliz

Hitliz Executive Member
    Staff Member Executive Member Donator Member

ATTENTION EMPYRION PLAYERS PLEASE READ!

The server is going up in about three minutes…California was saved. However, due to reasons we are still not sure of, the factions have been glitched. The faction list was empty for me, and though I saw our faction member list, I did not see our faction name, nor could I edit it.

Assuming that this will be the same for all players and faction, we suggest the following:

1. When you log into California, all players should to the ships and bases they have personally spawned in, or laid the cores for, and put them into private if they are not already.

2. After that, all faction members should leave their factions and the leader/owner of the factions should delete and/or recreate them.

3. For members who are not on this evening, please leave their structures. If you need a structure re-designated to your faction, please put in a support request on our forum site, NOT in Discord. That will flag us and bring your request to our attention. I will help with that in the order they are posted on the forum.

If you notice any other issues please bring it to our attention.

Thank you again so much for your patience,

EAG

Deathshades likes this.
  2. Deathshades

Deathshades New Member

3. BlazinRaisin

BlazinRaisin New Member

When i created my faction NGS (No Guts No Glory) random players that were offline joined it, ive never met these players. I Couldnt remove them only edit the name or leave. I left and need to know if ill be able to obtain my old faction back since its currently owned by players ive never met. Also are more planets being added or just the faction donated planets? the sector list is much smaller now. I feel in the dark right now about whats going on, looking for some light to be shed on this situation thank you. I enjoy playing on this server and hope to continue growing.

4. mcbone

mcbone New Member

yea im locked out of my ships as well, they're in a faction im not in, cant access, hoping i have enough fuel to last until admins get on and that the people in the faction dont log in a take all my stuff.

5. GWCRedneck

GWCRedneck New Member

OK, I spawned in on Texas... And I'm a level 8.... This is just not going to work.
    The one night I come to help the claws faction and that's the character the system chooses to use. Thatll teach me to go to the other server

6. Hitliz

Hitliz Executive Member

Blazing, I am out today until later. Please repost this in the support section replies to announcements are not going to get noticed I just happened to see it and looked at it. When I get back home I will look into the matter and I will make sure that the situation is resolved. Thanks

7. Hitliz

Hitliz Executive Member

If you could refer to my reply to Blazing again you need to post support request in the support section of the Forum so that we make sure that we're black and we see it but again when I get home later I will make sure that the situation is resolved.

8. Hitliz

Hitliz Executive Member

Support section please red or you can talk to me later on.

9. Deathshades

Deathshades New Member

BlazinRaisin you need follow the post from liz on what do 1st when logged in .... do faction was missed up ... set all ships you own to Private and then leave the guild if u are clan leader u may want make sure all ships are set this way 1st..then make the new clan same tag fine and will work............. RED sorry man dont worry though i sure they get you all good ...

GWCRedneck likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.