Based on our public meeting, your input there, the server operation, and in lieu of the pending release of 8.0, we have decided the following concerning PvP Playfields:
- CV access restriction is lifted
- Anti-grief for bases will remain off
- Turrets may not be placed underground and must be 100% unobstructed when placed on bases or terrain. PLEASE NOTE: Drilling and Multi turrets are exempt from this rule, as they have no impact on combat.
- When placing on CV's and HV's the turret must also be 100% unobstructed.
- Resource anti-grief will remain at 10 meters.
We considered all the input, and tried to keep our decisions as fair as possible. With the imminent release of 8.0, we are implementing these preliminary rules for the PvP play-fields, and will continue developing a full set of rules for 8.0; revisiting our notes and your input. We will be monitoring the game-play in the mean time to observe how these preliminary rules work, and their application viability for the coming update.