1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private PVP Worlds.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KainRacure, Feb 12, 2018.

1. KainRacure

KainRacure New Member
    Member EAG VIP Member

Basically the idea is that factions could buy an extra system that is PVP that they can build on and invite people to pvp there.

It would be great for testing out PVP builds and also for testing out pvp defence systems without the possibility of a wipe.

Taking down other people's PVP defences would be a huge badge of honor and you guys could even make like rankings or scores out of it for those who wish to participate.

NoSvOrAx likes this.
  2. Nathan J. Ditzler

Nathan J. Ditzler New Member

I think this is a great idea - but some thoughts that occur to me.
    I would rather see one system - that during one week - would have control of the planet - no resources per se - and would get to build a defensive plan around it.
    There would have be a lottery system to see who has control of the planet.
    The controlling faction - could invite 5 or 6 factions to attempt to breach the defense's and only those factions can access that system for the week.
    One 24hr period - in which to do such & if successful - the time recorded - the fastest break of the defense's announced.
    As far the Vehicular combat - it would take place as active defensive maneuvers. However - everything including CV's can land on the planet.
    Maybe - the Invading team and the defending team - have to agree to a time to meet up for such.
    *shrug* just a few thoughts to make it viable for some sort of ranking system / leaderboard type deal.

3. TheGuru

TheGuru Executive Staff
    Staff Member Chairman Of The Board Moderator Member Developer

Actually, the thoughts we had was to add a PvP sector to the existing map. Around 3 PvP planets that don't wipe with some rarer resources as a bonus for the brave souls that choose to live there, as well as another planet system (with 1 or 2 moons) that would be PvE most of the week and turn to PvP on the weekend. This would allow factions to build up safely, then battle it out on the weekend for supremacy

4. KainRacure

KainRacure New Member
    Member EAG VIP Member

OH I like the PVE to PVP thing, that will get really interesting.

Nathan J. Ditzler likes this.
  5. Emperor

Emperor New Member

Guru

Cool idea.. but i wouldn't convert it to PvE.
    If those systems would give such advantage then it would be cool to fight 24/7 for them.
    Maybe some passive cash income from owning those system would be also cool to add (collected taxes from planets)