1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News NEWS

Discussion in 'EAG Announcements' started by Hitliz, Aug 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitliz

Hitliz Executive Member
    Staff Member Executive Member Donator Member

Good Day Space Adventurers.
    WE have made some changes to the server we'd like to tell you about.
    We have set the following from high to normal: Food and o2 usage, and enemy spawn.
    We have shortened the warp paths in the starter area to make travel between the starter worlds and gather resources more accessible. The ship-spawn platform setting was not reset, that is my bad, I did forget that in my list to Stinefelt. I apologize, and I hope to have that rectified this evening. In the mean time, as I said in chat, you may all throw little pickles at me, the sticky ones!

We have also updated our Empyrion server rules, and added an Empyrion Faction World Thread to that section. There you will find the rules for Faction worlds, as well as all the information you need to obtain one. Please be sure you read the Empyrion server rules and the EAG general rules. By being part of our community and playing on our servers, you are expected to know them and abide by them. Ignorance of the Rules is no excuse for breaking them....so read read read!

Thank you for being part of EAG,
    Hitliz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.