1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Special New Map!

Discussion in 'EAG Announcements' started by Zorchin, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Zorchin

Zorchin EAG Developer
    Staff Member Donator EAG Developer Member

We have updated the Empyrion server with a brand new map. This system is much larger and has enough resources to quench that thirst. Implementing such a large change did require a wipe, but I think you'll be happy with the end result.

As always, please sound off in the forums with questions, comments, concerns, ideas, suggestions, or complaints. We want to hear it all. Above all, have fun!

P.S. There may or may not be some easter eggs sprinkled around the universe. Happy hunting!

2. Stinefelt

Stinefelt EAG
    Staff Member Community Owner Donator Member

Zorchin,

Quite the first massive project for the community, and not just a small scale project I must add. So for me thank you for what you have done to help out everyone to continue to have fun. After trying to understand some of the woes with resources and seeing how the resources are just horrid, this is a very welcoming change and something that is refreshing. I look forward to the universe and where it shall lead all, and the EASTER eggs which I have an idea around lol.

Thanks,

Stine

CharlieTheGreat57 likes this.