1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved My ship glitched in combat.

Discussion in 'Empyrion Server Support' started by KainRacure, Feb 4, 2018.

1. KainRacure

KainRacure New Member
    Member EAG VIP Member

We were fighting with TCB and the first shot knocked me out of the cockpit then my ship glitched out and I asked for some admin help and Zorchin came to help. Then TCB kept blasting the ship.

I was knocked into the space in the armor and had to multi tool out. By the time I was out my ship was wrecked.

Also I thought that when a glitch happens and an admin is there combat should stop? I mean it happened last time when BR, OAS and TCB were fighting a huge battle and hitliz called a stop to it.

Attached Files:

2. Stinefelt

Stinefelt Executive Staff
    Staff Member Chairman Of The Board Member Donator

@KainRacure please give me a chance to talk to @Zorchin around what had transpired. Then we will get back to you, sorry for any delays.

3. KainRacure

KainRacure New Member
    Member EAG VIP Member

Its cool. I understand that you guys need time. Zorchin did respawn a form of my CV for me though but there are bigger issues than just the lost ship such as the whole cheating, shooting 3 of my guys out of the cockpit on the first few shots through a crap ton of armor designed to stop lag shots, people basically telling your admins to screw off, one of my guys said they spawned an SV inside his ship to stop him from moving at all and other things and people in TCB telling your admins to buzz off when they were told to stop attacking and such.

4. KainRacure

KainRacure New Member
    Member EAG VIP Member

Oh, a couple of my guys for some reason can not access the forums an I told them to send a message on Discord to you specifically.

5. Stinefelt

What type of issue are they experiencing on the forums, I'm not aware of any problems. So with that let me know so that I can look into it for them.

6. KainRacure

KainRacure New Member
    Member EAG VIP Member

One of um says that his browser says that the forums is a bad site and that he shouldn't go to it. The kind of warning you get when liek google or whatever thinks your site has some bad stuff.

The other guy is umm not very computer literate and in short is frustrated ATM and talking him through singing up is not happening. Hell I cant get him into the EAG discord, i've tried like 3 or 4 times and he cant find the invite.

7. Stinefelt

8. Stinefelt

@KainRacure we have completed a very in depth investigation around this, some of our findings will not be posted here. However we have resolved both issues that we felt needed to be taken care of. We thank you for taking the time to speak with us around this.