1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most Cap ships require Ne Ore

Discussion in 'Empyrion Server Information' started by J-Mac, Apr 25, 2018.

1. J-Mac

J-Mac New Member

The starter planets do not contain any Ne or Sa ore, almost all capital blueprints require these including the very basic big white starter ship. You need a cap ship to get out of the starter planet block since the asteroid point out of that block is greater than 15 AU away. I understand I will need to build a cap ship that does not require these ores in order to move out of the starter area but this is the first server I have ever seen where the starter planets lack those ores and deny new players the use of the basic cap blueprints

Other than that, I am loving the server.

2. Stinefelt

Stinefelt Executive Staff
    Staff Member Community Owner Donator Member

Once you venture to Mordica you will find that it will no longer be a problem, our developers have designed the map to impose a certain level of challenge so you can have some level of fun. I am glad that you are enjoying the work of our developers so far, and that's always great to hear. @joemorin73 and @TheGuru great job guys, a complement above for your hard work indeed.

3. J-Mac

J-Mac New Member

I have been away from the game for quire a bit and the alien spider bugs with the glowing green eyes are new to me. Is that a custom mob you folks added to the server? Those suckers are amazing! So hard to hit with their crazy movement. Scared me and I think I may have pee,d a bit when I first encountered one

4. Stinefelt

Stinefelt Executive Staff
    Staff Member Community Owner Donator Member

No that is new to the game in general, and they can be quite the joy to kill for sure.