1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Special Infestation the Newz (Fredaikis Partnership)

Discussion in 'EAG Announcements' started by Stinefelt, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Stinefelt

Stinefelt EAG
    Staff Member Community Owner Donator Member

EAG Community,

Today I have sent over an application to Fredaikis Team to apply for Partnership with the Twitch Stream. This will give me the ability to provide additional events with the capability of 100 slots, yeah 100 SLOTS and an event server. Should the application be accepted. Just wanted to share some very positive news with everyone in the community that things are always looking forward, and that this is yet another major movement forward as a community for us. No matter how the application is viewed in return, we will be having some additional fun tonight with some BR runs, Survival Runs, Warm Ups, and it's very likely that Henry will make an appearance. So be sure to jump in the stream starting at 11pm EST and show your EAG Community Support, don't forget to use your Amazon Twitch Prime Subscriptions to help support your favorite gaming community, the cost to you is nothing, and the support it gives to us is priceless. Don't forget that you can join on the EAG Server to PVE and farm for fun at anytime in the free to play Newz.

Thanks,

Stinefelt

Tab1138 and Hitliz like this.
  2. Hitliz

Hitliz Executive Member
    Staff Member Executive Member Donator Member

Great fun folks, come check it out!

3. Tab1138

Tab1138 New Member

I hope you get Partner you deserve it . -`ღ´-

4. Stinefelt

Stinefelt EAG