1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gawain

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gawain, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Gawain

Gawain Guest

My Steam name and last name is the same. I have never cared for odd ball handles and could care less about who knows, who I am.

I spent decades working in an industrial setting until I injured my back, my only other skill sets were logistic, statistics, math and community management. As a result I have spent a decade in game management. I have wrote several published papers on these concepts. I have enjoyed games my entire lives. I find engaging in any type of game allow players to present themselves more honestly than when they attempt to remain polite or coy.

Last year I presented several seminars on effective community communication, regulating game play, self regulating mechanics, logistics, and time management at gaming conventions all across the US. A few years ago, I found it far easier and more profitable to teach rather than run games.

However, this year has not been as kind to my family. Between several of them being downsized, losing insurances, and caring for family members that lost access to essential medications, I have been focusing on just family. I cherish games but family always has to come first. I still offer advice where and when I can and I enjoy a good conversation when one presents itself.

#1 Gawain, Nov 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2017
  2. Sl33zy

Sl33zy New Member

Hello, fairly new to sever with Crimpson Blade Faction, always about eunning around and if in need I’m eager to help. Hi everyone and have fun, see you on game!