1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Special For the Community's Information

Discussion in 'EAG Announcements' started by Hitliz, Jun 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hitliz

Hitliz Executive Member
    Staff Member Executive Member Donator Member

Members,

Many of you have inquired about the absence of two of our executive team members, Joemorin73, and TheGuru. It is with no small regret that we inform you that due to creative and managerial differences, they both have decided to move on to other endeavors. They are both incredibly talented and creative people, and we have been very fortunate to have had them as part of our community for the time we did. We are very sorry to see them leave, they have been an integral and important part of EAG and its development for several years. They will be very much missed. We expect and wish them great success in whatever they pursue and hope they will come game with us from time to time.

As we continue to move forward, providing the best game experience we can for our members and players, it's important that we highlight our commitment in reaching out to the community members should you have questions around the various games. Our focus for the community is going to be around having fun.

Thank you all for being part of EAG, you are the reason we are here.

LerioXoX, BlarinDragon and Zorchin like this.
  2. Oskiwee

Oskiwee I <3 Stine

( Tears in his Eyes ) I miss them already :( If anyone needs help just ask in chat, usually around 5 people on during the mornings so don't be afraid to ask for help.
    Game related please.

LerioXoX likes this.
  3. Komrk

Komrk New Member

I wondered why I haven't seen Guru around.
    Hope they find what they're looking for.