1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Empyrion

Discussion in 'Hey Yo Stine...' started by Bonehead, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Bonehead

Bonehead Member

Hi Stine, Nemesis already told you about the issue of not being able to spawn bases and now even ships on the planet lttia. It seems someone has been taking over the POIs and leaving there cores in them. probably why the max limit has been reached. I believe it is against the EAG rules.
    I tried looking for the empyrion rules on the site and there doesnt seem to be any?

2. Stinefelt

Stinefelt EAG
    Staff Member Community Owner Donator Member

@Bonehead ,

You are 100% correct, I check to see if we had the Server Rules listed for the Empyrion Server and they were not located! Such a 404 shame, and I have sent this over to @Hitliz so we can get this corrected! Thank you for also bringing that to our attention because we all know, a server without rules is a playground for disaster.

I have already sent out our secret ninja @Zorchin to locate and circumvent any cores that are not placed correctly by players. That will help to reduce some of the issues currently being experienced, however for right now it's going to be a bit crazy as I'm working additional living areas for players. The best thing to do is to remain positive, build in orbits as best as possible, and do, by all means DO keep an eye out on the announcements. I will also be streaming the Empyrion Server to showcase players work as well.

Thanks,

Stine