1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Special Empyrion State of the Union

Discussion in 'EAG Announcements' started by Stinefelt, Feb 11, 2018.

By Stinefelt on Feb 11, 2018 at 12:24 AM
  1. Stinefelt

Stinefelt Executive Staff
    Staff Member Chairman Of The Board Member Donator

Greetings Bytes,

As the President of the galactic world it's my pleasure to speak on a few points around the economy. My tour of the PVP planets was not without sacrifice of some special service members. Let's just take a moment to thank them for their dedication to the Galactic Service. They are currently in the Space Trauma Unit, and we are expecting a full recovery.

It brings me great pleasure to report that resource findings are in the positive. The PVP economy is doing well, the systems ( Masperon, Haflov, Eglora, Pronoe, Aitis, Zugron, Aestus, and Vuibos.) have outperformed our expectations. With that we are in works of a galactic expansion to create additional living spaces that will be permanent for the PVP sector. This has been passed over to the Galactic Congress for approval.

Lastly, thank you all for doing what you do each and everyday. It's my hopes that we can bring tensions down so that future tours are not as hostile.

Thanks,

Stine

Comments

Discussion in 'EAG Announcements' started by Stinefelt, Feb 11, 2018.

1. (CB) Doesn't Matter
    2. TCB (CB) Jim Bluesteel
      TCB (CB) Jim Bluesteel
      Thank you Sir for your report on State of the Union.
    3. Stinefelt