1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Empryion Galactic Server

Discussion in 'EAG Announcements' started by Locutus918, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Locutus918

Locutus918 EAG Developer
    Staff Member Moderator EAG Developer Member

We here at EAG strive to bring you the best possible gaming experience we can. Being players ourselves we understand the frustration of issues and the dreaded wipe of alpha games as new content is released. With being said I have been asked if Empyrion is going to be wiped soon. My response to that is this. We have been working on a new galaxy. New content has been released of the last few wipes ranging from creatures to pois to missions, planets, moons, etc. For most players they will read this and oh crap another wipe I'm wasting my time. My response is this.

The new Galaxy will be undergoing extensive testing to insure new PVP as well as new PVE experience is the best we feel we can make it at this time.

But here is the Best News Of All. We will not Be performing FULL WIPES unless required by Eleon. I CAN RESTORE BACKPACKS AND FACTORYS. What this means for you the players is when we will be bringing new maps or content will will make an announcement and give you time to salvage and put what you can in your back packs and inventory so it is safe.

THINGS THAT ARE NOT SAFE.

Ships
    Bases
    Blueprints in Factory both finished and in production.

WHAT IS SAFE AS LONG AS THE BACKPACK, THINGS IN YOUR INVENTORY, AND FACTORY DONT CHANGE.
    Materials in your factory, toolbar, and backpack.

So fear not players we are striving to bring you new and better experiences while trying to maintain the blood sweat and tears you invest into the game.

EAG Dev
    Locutus

#1 Locutus918, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  2. Dee Sylver

Dee Sylver New Member

Okay, with the various random comments peppered throughout chat recently, it was THIS post that had us working to make sure we had things packed efficiently for a possible wipe, because of someone. (Red is blaming me, I'm not arguing, lol) thought this post was confirmation of another asking if there was going to be a wipe before the weekend. So at least we've done an effective practice run, lol.

3. Locutus918

Locutus918 EAG Developer
    Staff Member Moderator EAG Developer Member

We are working but we are going to insure that everything is the way we want it and correct before we do anything