1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot EAG Gaming Community Twitch Channel

Discussion in 'EAG Announcements' started by Stinefelt, May 13, 2018.

1. Stinefelt

Stinefelt Executive Staff
    Staff Member Community Owner Donator Member

EAG Gamer's,

[​IMG]

I decided to give it a try to give you our members the opportunity to help the community to expand beyond what we are currently at. I also felt that it would be greatly beneficial to allow our current users the opportunity to have the ability to help support the wonderful EAG Gaming Community with using the Amazon Twitch Prime Subscription option that is FREE to use if you have an Amazon Prime Membership. So if you head over to the EAG Community Twitch page, and enjoy the stream while your not gaming, you can use your twitch prime subscription which is free to help us support the servers. That will give you the benefits of the EAG VIP Bronze package here in the community, it's a fantastic WIN for everyone!

So with that I want to thank everyone for taking the time to enjoy my growing pains as I learn to stream, and get use to the different alerts! If you haven't had time feel free to check out some of the clips or videos that are recorded. It would be wonderful to have some of the community feedback where it has all started from.

Thanks,

Stinefelt

Darthknight likes this.