1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot EAG Gaming Community [Faction Planets]

Discussion in 'EAG Announcements' started by Stinefelt, Aug 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stinefelt

Stinefelt EAG
    Staff Member Community Owner Donator Member

Greetings Factions,

While it has went under the radar of Zortan the faction planets have the slight chance to produce some rare resources. This was not the intent of the all giving Zortan and with that a slight modification is being worked on to help with this problem. A device is being constructed by my loyal minion Hitliz that shall rain death and destruction to all objects that remain on these planets August 13th, 2018 at 12 PM EST. The orbit around your planet will remain safe and in tact, however leave yourself room (15km) for the big bang to take proper effect upon your return.

Thanks,

Stinefelt (Zortan)

war lordspartan likes this.
  2. WhiteWalker

WhiteWalker New Member

Does this server wipe as often as it has been bc I joined last Sat, and had to move from California, then the moon, and now the faction planet all in under a week. I mean, I would like to play a while but have to constantly move things.

3. Stinefelt

Stinefelt EAG

No the server is not to wipe once we get all these small issues resolved. This is a new map and we are working out some of the kinks on. Once these are worked out, there are no wipes at all except to resolve playfield issues.

4. WhiteWalker

WhiteWalker New Member

Just wondering is the space around the faction planets getting wiped or do we need to move things to another planet area?

5. Stinefelt

Stinefelt EAG

the orbit will be fine,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.