1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Special EAG Gamers

Discussion in 'EAG Announcements' started by Stinefelt, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Stinefelt

Stinefelt EAG
    Staff Member Community Owner Donator Member

Community Members,

I just wanted to take a moment to give some thanks to everyone here, and to the individuals that help on the daily. While I try to always give thanks to everyone as much as possible, I still feel that I fall short on individuals that do not get on discord or the twitch stream. So with that I will give thanks here on the forum overall to everyone for their support, for showing up, for being positive, for helping someone in the community, and for being themselves. While many might not understand the day to day Stine, do understand how thankful I am for each and everyone of you.

Thanks,

Stine

neil, M 1 N 1 T and DALGODA like this.
  2. M 1 N 1 T

M 1 N 1 T EAG Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Member

Thank You for being so positive no matter what Your circumstances are..I feel people need more of this in life as I've seen the huge difference it has made in others..including myself..You bring joy..laughter..hope..inspiration each and everyday by reaching out to others and genuinely asking / caring about their well being..most wouldn't do such..they would worry about others reaching out to them instead of doing the exact same..and so I Thank You for being You many times over :)

Stinefelt and Kompozr like this.
  3. neil

neil New Member

sir
    SIR CAN I FORWARD THE PASSWORD OF EAG SERVER

4. Stinefelt

Stinefelt EAG
    Staff Member Community Owner Donator Member

No, players must follow the rules to get the password so that we have an active list of characters in order to know who is who.

5. michey

michey New Member

i already read and follow your words sir