All PVE/PVP Playfields: (Per Each Player / Per Faction) (Excludes Faction Planets)
The above limits are exempted on Faction Planets, these are offered to players who have a faction and who don't. If you want a planet to build endless on within game limits you can get a faction planet to help support server costs.
- Player Core Limits ( Faction & Faction Less )
- 1 Base Per Planet
- 1 CV, 1 SV, 1 HV, 1 Additional Vehicle
- 5 Core Limit
- Base Restrictions for Players and Factions (Excludes Faction Planets)
- Unrestricted on PVP Planets.
- Any base that hinders the operation of a POI or ORE deposit will be moved or destroyed.
- Playfields are considered a Planet, Orbit, or Moon. So you could have up to 15 cores placed in 1 sector, by placing them 5 on planet, 5 in orbit, and 5 on a moon.
The above limits are effective as of 10/30/2017!
Updated 11-28-17 to reflect the definition of Playfield.