1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Special EAG 7D2D Experimental Server Update

Discussion in 'EAG Announcements' started by Stinefelt, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Stinefelt

Stinefelt EAG
    Staff Member Community Owner Donator Member

Community,

The Latest A17 B208 Update I have decided to do a clean start with the server so that I could gather feedback here from the community. I am looking for the following as this looks like we could have a B209 and a possible Christmas Release of A17. The known issues list is not that large and the Fun Pimps are really knocking out the list of issues rather quickly.

Please report the following here so that I can prepare some adjustments for when A17 is fully released.

Starter items that you feel will help with game play but not take away from the challenge of the game?

Things in the world you notice that are a bit grind fest and some suggestions around the settings.

Items in the world you would like to see modified and some reason behind why you would like it to be modified.

Thanks,

Stine

2. Donielle

Donielle New Member

Your killing me Stine, killing me. Extra food and water to start would help. Especially since it decreases so fast now.

Possibly increasing the stack size of certain items to help cut down on the bag space being used. (clean water for example)

3. Stinefelt

Stinefelt EAG

HAHA, I was already thinking of Bottled Water! What did you have in mind for specific items as I do now have it to where the backpack drops on death.

4. Donielle

Donielle New Member

Schematics and magazines stacking would be great. I mean, paper does and they're nothing more than paper.

5. Stinefelt

Stinefelt EAG

B208 Update
    • Adjusted the loot spawn days down to 3
    • Turned on the Air Drop Markers
    • Increased amount of wild life