1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DevBlog - SVD Shark Attack

Discussion in 'Infestation The NewZ' started by Hitliz, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Hitliz

Hitliz Executive Member
    Staff Member Executive Member Donator Member

Dear Players,

It has been a while since the last dev blog and even though this is not really anything much related to crazy development I'd still like to update you all on something I finished earlier today. Don't expect much of this dev blog as it's just a short one. Don't worry, this skin was just 1 of the 100 things we got done for upcoming patch so no, we are NOT only working on skins.

A lot of you all must be wondering about the progress on the new Open World map and I understand that. I asked Steve to do a short update (hopefully tomorrow) on the dev blog about current status. For sure I can say now: We are getting there and aim to have this map ready and released AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! [​IMG] Updates have been a bit short lately but that is mainly due to the fact that we are all working very hard on the new map and on upcoming patch. We have a great patch coming very soon, server upgrades (SA / NA / (particially HK)) and the new map is getting there. Thanks for understanding. Now, let's jump into this "DevBlog".

The SVD Shark Attack. Maybe at first not really something you would notice but a very cool fact about this skin is that not only the texture is modified but also the model. Take a look below at some previews:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is also a more detailed video about the skin:

I definitively plan on making skins like this more often so stay tuned for more!

I plan on doing these kinds of updates more often so stay tuned. Let me know in the comments if you guys like these kind of smaller updates!

Best Regards,

// Sven
    // The New Z - Staff Team

Continue reading...