1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clan Riot Shield application reopened

Discussion in 'Infestation The NewZ' started by Stinefelt, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Stinefelt

Stinefelt EAG
    Staff Member Community Owner Donator Member

[​IMG]

Dear clans,

We have reworked the clan riot shields application as there was a huge amount that either did not meet the minimum requirements OR did not follow basic guidelines.

Now, we require ONE person from a clan to make the application, as only ONE person will be contacted about it.

Some very obvious information that I can't believe I have to tell you guys:

• Sending the application more than once will NOT make it any faster.
    • You need to meet ALL the requirements to be accepted. More information on that in the FAQ.
    • Lying on the application is pointless. We double check all the information you insert.
    • Your clans reputation within the COMMUNITY (not with our staff team) is VERY relevant (known rule breakers will NOT get clan riot shields).
    • Writing tickets, PMing Staff members or emailing us will NOT speed things up.
    • There is NOTHING you can do to give your clan priority. Do not even try.
    • We will be releasing only a certain amount of riot shields in each patch. You NEED to have patience.

I would also like to apologize to the clans that have already applied on the old form, but due to the amount of 'rule-breaking', unresponsive, lying, inactive clans, we thought it would be better to start from scratch.

Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE APPLYING)

Q: How long does it take for the Riot Shield to be ready and implemented ingame?
    A: We plan on releasing around 3-4 Clan Riot Shields on each patch. However, how long it will take from application to implementation may vary due to many different things, like volume of applications, straight communication (if the leader takes too long to answer us about it, it takes longer, so keep an eye on the email).

Q: Can we make our own Riot Shields?
    A: Yes and no. If you have a specific design in mind, feel free to tell us what you had in mind, even if doesn't follow the color patterns of our current application form. However, we prefer to make them ourselves, even if we literally copy the design you guys come up with.

Q: Something on my application was not approved by your team, what then?
    A: If anything like that happens, your Shield will keep its place on the queue, however we will start working on the next ones. which therefore might delay yours to be implemented.

Q: We sent our logo and we were still required to remake it. Why?
    A: Taking images from google and adding effects and changing colors and letters on it does NOT make your logo unique. We take Copyright very seriously and we check for that. If your logo is rejected due to Copyright, there is nothing we can do.
    Another important point on that is that we need to see and have the original source of the logo, as in the file that was created for the logo with all its original material and vectors. It has to be sent in .png, .ai, .psd, etc, with alpha channel.

Q: My clan met all the requirements but still was declined. Why?
    A: As I said, we want the Riot Shields to be seen as a reward of sorts. Clans that have a history of rule-breaking ingame and a bad reputation within the community (not following basic rules, for instance) will not get that reward. It's not that if your clan 'trash-talks' others, you won't get it, as trash-talking is part of the game. But abusive behavior in general (the ones that cause temporary bans) are very relevant and will cause an instant decline. Having one or another of those bad apples on your clan won't mean an instant decline either, but remember... The leaders are who represent your clan in everything they do.
    REMEMBER: We reserve the right to decline any application we see fit. Remember, this is not a RIGHT we are giving you guys, but more of a reward for cooperation.

Q: We are so close to meeting the requirements, but we haven't met them all. Is that an instant decline?
    A: No. Clans that are close and/or don't meet all the requirements still have a chance of being accepted. However, they will have less priority than the ones that have met the requirements.

If you still have any questions about the application itself, just send me a PM on the forums. Questions about an ETA on your clan's application will be ignored.

You can now apply using this link: https://goo.gl/forms/oaZ29V0qm6QXSf7d2

Best Regards,

// Infestation: The New Z - Staff Team

Continue reading...

LerioXoX likes this.