1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Special ATTENTION EMPYRION PLAYERS

Discussion in 'EAG Announcements' started by Hitliz, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Hitliz

Hitliz Executive Member
    Staff Member Executive Member Donator Member

ATTENTION EMPYRION PLAYERS:
    Due to player feed back, and the obviously low population, I have made the decision to wipe the Empyrion server and implement a new map. This is a custom map taken from the workshop.

You can read about it here:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1428261534&searchtext=map

The server will be down for approximately one hour. Of course, unforeseen issues may extend this time, but it should be as close as possible to that timeline.

I want to thank Vash and Locutus for all their hard work, and to say this is NO reflection on their dedication or skill. This map was an ambitious undertaking, and had some great possibilities. But we must respond to what our players want, and so we are beginning again.

As for faction planets, at this time we are again discontinuing the faction planet system for now. Once we have a lasting, working map, and based on player response and desire, we will revisit implementing them.

I will be updating the server rules to reflect the changes we are making, just as soon as I can. I will be removing the section on faction worlds for now.

Thank you for your patience as we work on this, and thank you for being part of EAG.
    Hitliz