1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS AND FACTIONS

Discussion in 'EAG Announcements' started by Zortan, Aug 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zortan

Zortan EAG Server Admin
    Staff Member EAG Developer EAG Server Admin EAG Support Team Member

It has come to my notice that some citizens have been visiting Faction worlds without proper permission. This is a violation of the laws of my universe. I have also become aware that some Factions have allowed independent citizens to settle on their world.
    To those factions I advise that you keep good watch on your guest residents. Any damage or loss you incur from said guests, will be your own responsibility. It is also your responsibility to educate your guests to your own rules, and also to ascertain whether or not they have read and understand the server rules. If not, to direct them to do so asap.
    To those who are guests on faction worlds, your invitation to one faction world does not extend beyond that world. It does not give you leave to visit any other faction world, either orbit or planet.
    If you are found to be on a faction world without verifiable permission, you will be permanently banned from this universe
    (ALL players are required to read and know the Server Rules. Ignorance of the rules will not be a defense if you violate them. They are simple and to the benefit of all. Playing on our servers, constitutes your foreknowledge and agreement to abide by not only that server's rules but also our general community rules. If you have not read the rules, please do so now. You will find them here: http://community.eag.space/forums/ServerRules/)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.