1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.♫. ...Stay Tuned... .♫.

Discussion in 'Hi my name is..' started by M 1 N 1 T, Jun 25, 2018.

1. M 1 N 1 T

M 1 N 1 T EAG Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Member

Hello everyone :D I'm M 1 N 1 T..b.k.a M1..I'm excited and happy to be apart of the EAG Community. I love all kinds of music, FOOD, making new friends and learning new things n.n. I'm currently playing Infestation the new Z ^^ pve on the EAG Community private server and also apart of the EAG Clan :D..all are welcome to join the Clan..simply msg me your ign ( in game name ) and i'll be happy to add you :D. I'm on discord with the rest of the crazies here :D having FUN lol. Meeting Stine has truly been life changing for me online and irl. He's opened the doors to many more wonderful people which turned into friends n.n like Magenta, and Blarin just to name a few..I love logging on here always knowing there are good people and friends to meet and chat with. Thank You EAG Community for all that you do and share :D

2. Stinefelt

Stinefelt EAG
    Staff Member Community Owner Donator Member

We all have a purpose, a drive, a passion, and a reason to push for something. Rather it's something we understand or not it is still in front of us. With a warm hug I am thankful you are here! I am happy to know that I have dubbed you as M1. So I will say; welcome home!

M 1 N 1 T likes this.